Re: [OM] E-620

Subject: Re: [OM] E-620
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 17:48:10 +0200
Sadly for me that is not the case, currently processing has gone sky
high with a roll of portra costing 16SFR and then processing without
prints costing 20SFR  thats 36SFr a roll or about 30 USD.   My father in
law has just boght a stock of kodachrome cine film and will send them to
dwaynes in USA for processing, but he doesn't want to change at his age
- he has a stckpile of agfa  slde film for his 35mm needs.

I am stuck though because I don't like fuji films, maybe I will try some
of the new gold max you mentioned and  search for a cheaper mail in
processing - or give them to my father in law to get processed in
germany, me though I think they want film to die because they make more
money on digital - bit like the UK landlords killing decent draught
beers because they make more on bottled beers sigh!