[OM] Radio, non line of site, flash trigger --TTL f/u

Subject: [OM] Radio, non line of site, flash trigger --TTL f/u
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 21:31:15 -0400
Been told by reliable sources that Dr. Flash  has retired for the
evening so I'd thought I sneak this post in.

PocketWizard has not been sitting on their hands while RadioPopper
developed their somewhat less expensive
radio triggers that  will transmit TTL signals:

http://www.pocketwizard.com/news_events/news/controltl_press_release/

Some comparison:

http://radiopopper.com/blog/2009/03/14/pocketwizard-flex-tt5-mini-tt1-vs-radiopopper-px-video-review/

Radiopopper was strongly thinking of supporting the Oly flashes for the
E-x.  I spoke with them on the phone a few months ago,
but they were still just trying to get the products out the door.
Perhaps it does already, but haven't seen that on the site yet.
It only required a small software tweak according to the tech.
Mike