Re: [OM] Listen up Mac users. Welcome to the club

Subject: Re: [OM] Listen up Mac users. Welcome to the club
From: Doug <doug9345@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 09:28:07 -0400
On Sunday, April 19, 2009 08:56, Bob Whitmire wrote:

>. In
> fact, a major component of this story was transmission through pirated
> software. Be a Good Citizen and buy your software legitimately, and it
> won't be a problem. That said, Mac share is increasing. I have finally
> installed a virus hunter on my Mac, but Norton didn't have anything to
> do with it. I'd rather give up photography, stop using a computer, and
> become a hermit monk than let another Symantec product on a computer
> of mine.

I think there is a big difference between taking poison(loading unknown
software) and catching the flu.

I've used computers with Norton on them and tried to help people with systems
with Norton on them.  I swear that the "cure" is worse than the problem. I
also am cynical enough to believe they report "problems" when none exist.

-Doug