[OM] Discovered treasure trove of NIB Olympus items...

Subject: [OM] Discovered treasure trove of NIB Olympus items...
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 15:29:17 +0200
...at a local shop which is utterly reluctant to sell them, says they
want
to "export it". Granted, the market in South Africa for OM gear is not
that
much (I must be about 50% of the market :-) but I was wondering, what
would the
list members be prepared to pay for the following items (new in box).

35/2.8 Shift
35-70/3.6
135/3.5
200/5.0
(more, couldn't get a real detailed look)

and a whole range of flashes, winders, focusing screens and filters.
Each one
sealed in it's pretty little box.

The following items were also present, but not new (second-hand):

18/3.5
180/2.8 (I cannot believe how small this lens is! Unbelievable - first
time I hold one)

I wish I knew how to convince the shop owner to keep the items
and sell at least some of it to me :-) Not that i really have the money,
but for this - one can make a plan. I am dying to see if it's the
ultra-rare
MC version of the 200/5.0 - I'd really like that lens.