Re: [OM] Colour Space, a cautionary tale.

Subject: Re: [OM] Colour Space, a cautionary tale.
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 08:58:51 +0100
* On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 04:48:49PM -0400, Chuck Norcutt said:
> I love the night shot along the river.  I also liked the twig and leaves
> but wish the DOF had covered the second leaf.

Thanks.  The night shot is looking up the Lagan (the main river in
Belfast).  Incidently, the Tallish tower block in the background is where I
spent my undergrad days. (QUB's Electronic Engineering dept.)

And yes,  I agree with the DOF being lacking.   It was an accidental shot,
in so far as I was just hitting buttons and playing with how HSS flash
behaved, and wasn't really paying attention.  It does seem to work well
though.

Cheers for looking.

p.

--
paddy: no longer a student |    Toys are made in heaven, batteries  |
       give me hardware.   |           are made in hell.            |