Re: [OM] Unleaning Pizza

Subject: Re: [OM] Unleaning Pizza
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 19:14:54 +0200
I've had about the same experience as you Frank. Very slippery and no
ropes or bars. Not much visitor though as it was Januari 1st 1983. I
even remember it was close to noon, why?

The guy selling tickets at the bottom of the tower smiled meanly when we
entered. After we got up to the second to last row we understood why.
Just as we came up to that level all the bells in the tower started to
peal. The sound was so loud we immediately had to leave that level. We
were happy to reach the open top where the sound was a bit less
deafening.

Wiliam