Re: [OM] Unleaning Pizza

Subject: Re: [OM] Unleaning Pizza
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 12:00:25 +0200
LOL.
This Tai Chi thing demonstrates you didn't make the orginal picture,
am I right? All of those people are subjects of their own
photographers, pretending to 'fix it' in their own way.

I have climbed the Pisa Tower about 20 years ago, when it was still
permitted. It was rather dangerous, because it was raining, all stone
was slippery and the platforms were crowded. Nowhere ropes or bars to
keep you from stepping off...

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.