Re: [OM] Trip to the US?

Subject: Re: [OM] Trip to the US?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 10:27:09 -0500

> Pittsburgh is a great city. Awesome lively waterfront. Unfortunately one
> person gives it a bad image. This senseless violence is a sign of the times.

This kind of senseless violence has been a sign of times since time began.
 It's just more publicized now. Actually, with the increase in population
and heightened awareness, it can be argued that this kind of violence is at
an all time low.

I think the biggest problem today is that we don't have duels like we did in
the olden days.  Duels were a great way of thinning the herd.

But how this has anything to do with Olympus, I'm clueless.