Re: [OM] IMG: A walk in Zurich

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A walk in Zurich
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 07:02:27 -0500
On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 5:46 AM, Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I lived in Zurich from 2000 to 2003, but had not been back there for a
> couple of years--until earlier this week, when a business trip to
> Geneva coupled with a free half-day allowed me the opportunity to hop
> on the train and spend a nice afternoon in Zurich:
>
> http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/7792628_XxKMo#504391899_x6e4B

It's nice to see a few ladies, not for the usual reasons, but because
Switzerland gives off the impression of being full only of very
careful and secretive men. ;^)

Why is the graffiti in English?  It's obvious it was written by a
native German speaker because the letters all fit correctly in the
space available. ;^)

The recycling photo makes me think of Tom Fenwick, which I hope you
will take as a compliment (to both of you actually).

Joel W.