Re: [OM] 50/1.8 in the dark [was 35/2 in the dark]

Subject: Re: [OM] 50/1.8 in the dark [was 35/2 in the dark]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 20:16:30 -0700
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> You have some very nice munchkins there.  :-)

Not me. I just visit.

Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Being cute is all that stops us from having children for supper. These
> children need not fear. <g>

Indeed not. Kirsten has wanted children for years and was about to give
up when Rachel came along. Then I guess she got the hang of it and
unplanned Liam came along not long thereafter.

Just a few weeks old, a regular check-up found a troublesome heart sound
and he had to have open heart surgery. Came through perfectly and at
that age, won't even have a scar. You can only tell now if you know what
to look for.

So our dear friend finally has the perfect clutch of one child of each
sort. Long hoped for and deeply cared for.

Moose