Re: [OM] 50/1.8 in the dark [was 35/2 in the dark]

Subject: Re: [OM] 50/1.8 in the dark [was 35/2 in the dark]
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 09:49:18 +1000
Moose wrote:
> ... As promised, I've added eight more munchkin images. I'm pretty
> pleased overall with getting some nice portraits.
> <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=VisitKirsten/2009_02_21>

This one is even better than the one of Liam that I liked:

<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=VisitKirsten/2009_02_21&image=_MG_5422cr.jpg>

I like that it catches more than just the subject. That is, the
out-of-focus bits behind her are not just smooth bokeh that isolate the
subject, but are recognisable elements (a composition in itself) that
enhance and support the subject with their "distraction". It all feels
very "warm".

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz