Re: [OM] [WTB]Enlarger lens for 120 printing

Subject: Re: [OM] [WTB]Enlarger lens for 120 printing
From: Tom Fenwick <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 01:35:55 +0100
2009/3/31 Ken Norton

> There is no end to the learning process.  Digital is for wimps, getting it
> right in the darkroom takes just plain hard work.

I will agree, at least as far as stating that it was three years hard work
in the darkroom that got me to the point where I knew what I wanted to do
with my film scans in photoshop, and it was photoshop that got me to the
point where I was making prints that looked like I really wanted them to,
and the point where I didn't care what anyone called me :-)

Tom