Re: [OM] [WTB]Enlarger lens for 120 printing

Subject: Re: [OM] [WTB]Enlarger lens for 120 printing
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 20:17:19 -0400
An old microwave oven is great for assessing drydown. Put a test print in
the microwave, nuke till dry (mine took about 15 seconds for a test strip)
and you see right away how much drydown you get. Air dried prints dried down
the same as the microwave dried tests did. Don't use one you cook food
in....test prints aren't fully washed and have bad chemicals in them!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography