Re: [OM] OT: Apple introduces the Macbook Wheel

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Apple introduces the Macbook Wheel
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 01:22:55 -0300
Well, now I'll have to look up what does "appratchick" mean :-)

But I'd prefer to use it to reference the part that style plays in Apple
products users' here in Mvd.
For instance, they prefer BMW cars and have never heard of Hermann Hesse
- those are not weak arguments, I think: they're too young and are
convinced that Big Bang was indeed OS-X.
At least 'round here.
Oh! - iTunes and mp3 - they've heard lots of music already, and even
think they have understood John Coltrane.

:-)

Fernando.