Re: [OM] OT: Apple introduces the Macbook Wheel

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Apple introduces the Macbook Wheel
From: Michael Collins <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 20:39:37 -0400
If I were you I'd skip this one and hold out for the Mac Pro Shuffle. It's a
1/2" solar-powered cube with full QWERTY keyboard on the cord to the
speakers and HUD in the eyeglasses (Oakleys, natch). Preloaded with the
iThink app, which does it all for you in rotation and - when you press the
magic key - tells you what it's doing in your choice of 14 languages.

Michael