Re: [OM] John Day Fossil Beds National Monument, Oregon

Subject: Re: [OM] John Day Fossil Beds National Monument, Oregon
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 15:25:15 -0700
As evidenced by the amount of basalt that is visible throughout that part of
Oregon.  I lived in Fossil for five years.  Had a gift shop there, including
a tee shirt shop.  My most popular transfers were, "I slept in a Fossil Bed"
and "I've Been Fossilized".  The kids from the OMSI camp were some of my
best customers.  I actually worked at the FAA Radar Site up on Snowboard
Ridge, above Kinzua
Paul in Portland OR