Re: [OM] John Day Fossil Beds National Monument, Oregon

Subject: Re: [OM] John Day Fossil Beds National Monument, Oregon
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 15:10:41 -0400
I totally missed the painted hill and sheep rock sets on the first pass.
  I didn't realize that each image led to another album.  I agree, the
painted hills are really dramatic.  I didn't know that much natural
color existed.  What is the material.  Is it rock or sand?  Can you walk
on the hills or are they too fragile.

Chuck Norcutt