Re: [OM] EPSON Stylus Photo R1900 on sale

Subject: Re: [OM] EPSON Stylus Photo R1900 on sale
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 09:02:58 -0500
I should have qualified my statement in regards to one other aspect.
Speed.  The Canon printers, specifically, are extremely fast.  For my
photography business, that would be a major advantage.  Personally, I'd pick
the Canons over either the HPs or the Epsons.

The bulk of my printing is burn and churn type of stuff.  My old Canon dye
printer was fast, but for any decent quantity of prints from a job (like
wedding proof books, for example), I can upload to Millers and have the
FedEx package delivered before my own printer is done churning.  I know for
a fact that my Canon was printing at least 2-3x as fast as any Epson of
comparable size.

All this discussion has me drooling for a new printer...  Grrr....

AG