Re: [OM] The ones that get away.

Subject: Re: [OM] The ones that get away.
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 16:20:51 -0400
On Mar 19, 2009, at 3:50 PM, Andrew Fildes wrote:

> To the last syllable of recorded time;

If there's a last syllable in recorded time, and then time ends, is
there a place where we can find the record of recorded time? Or will
it all be over? In which case there won't have been any recorded time
because there won't be any time in which to store the record of
recorded time. Or is it just hubris on our part to think that if we're
not here to record time . . . I'm getting a headache. I think I'll go
back to drinking.

--Bob Whitmire
"Art's just fart without the eff."
www.bwp33.com