Re: [OM] Split image screen for 5DII

Subject: Re: [OM] Split image screen for 5DII
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 17:17:20 +1100
Interesting that it makes a virtue out of the problem of having a
bloody great big oversize split image circle.
(Like my Westinghouse fridge has a 'Superchill Zone' feature -
actually a design fault that freezes stuff in the main part of the
fridge when the weather changes, no matter how you adjust it).
I'll bet the screen is a cut down from a medium format screen.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx