Re: [OM] Sign of Spring

Subject: Re: [OM] Sign of Spring
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 15:12:59 +1100
Good grief! You are regarding quite spectacular animals as pests? I'd
buy cheap goldfish to encourage herons and any day i saw a raccoon
I'd count as a good one. I've travelled distance to watch a Water Rat
and Otters....?!
Andrew Fildes (who lets the possums live in his roof and feeds them
as well as the Kookaburras, Cockatoos, Magpies and so on. The Kookas
keep the spider in check, the Cockatoos chew the house a bit and the
Magpies sing for us - it's their country too, more so in fact).
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx