Re: [OM] Sign of Spring

Subject: Re: [OM] Sign of Spring
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:17:24 -0500
Moose,

Many thanks for the rework.  It looks great. I took the photo hurriedly, on
a cloudy morning.  I failed to notice that I had left the flash "on" from a
previous set of indoor shots.  Hence, the lighting on the petals is from the
fill flash.  When I shot the fully open flowers on the next day, the sun was
out and I used no flash, with better results.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA