Re: [OM] Flower show portrait 2009

Subject: Re: [OM] Flower show portrait 2009
From: Iwert <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 22:46:19 +0100
Chuck,

I doubt that you can be so fast, the subject has moved on again. The
OM's are indeed tactile machines, and can be operated completely
without taking from the eye if wished so, simply by counting clicks
and a very slick zone metering display. Try that with a digital
camera. With the OM's I'm very confident what the image will look
like (and I learned that from the OM-3/4 in manual mode) and don't
need to chimp. With digital I feel more need to look at that little
screen. While you're checking the histogram, the OM has already taken
the picture :)

Iwert

Op 13-mrt-09, om 22:38 heeft Chuck Norcutt het volgende geschreven: