Re: [OM] Vert Lives to See Another Photo

Subject: Re: [OM] Vert Lives to See Another Photo
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 21:24:17 -0500
I wish I had one. Too expensive now though. Whats funny to me is that I see
on internet forums people claiming that the regular 250 is crap and only the
APO version is worth having (of course it costs 3x as much). I don't buy it.

I have only used one hasselblad lens that was really crap. I had a 50mm CF
Distagon. The older non-FLE version and it SUCKED. My Mamiya 645 55mm lens
beat it by 100 miles. The Hasselblad lens was only sharp in the very center.
Even half the way out it was so soft that it couldn't resolve any detail. I
think I got a bad one. Returned it and got an FLE version which kicks ass!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography