[OM] Vert Lives to See Another Photo

Subject: [OM] Vert Lives to See Another Photo
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 12:12:47 -0600
I was experimenting around with Vert, the faithful old Vivitar 2X
teleconverter. Hoping to make ugly photos with it, but it wouldn't
cooperate. While experimenting, I took a photo of the back of my couch.
 Nothing earth-shattering, but interesting non-the-less.  The lens was the
Zuiko 24/2.8.
The conversion was done in RAW THERAPEE, which gave me some nice options and
meant I didn't have to go into an editor to accomplish the same tasks.

Who says you can't use wide-angle lenses for macro?

www.zone-10.com

AG