Re: [OM] OM16mm was - 14mm rectilinear Sigma for OM

Subject: Re: [OM] OM16mm was - 14mm rectilinear Sigma for OM
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:47:56 +0800
Are you talking about your rescan or my images? For my images 001 and 002 do
have R and G channel reach 255.

I will never force RGB to 255 as long as the subject has proper brightness.
For landscapes, if they are too far away I will move the master level closer
to 255. Never move individual channel to 255 otherwise you will change the
color.

C.H.Ling