Re: [OM] Warmer? Cooler? [was IMG: March 1st Snow in Mid-South]

Subject: Re: [OM] Warmer? Cooler? [was IMG: March 1st Snow in Mid-South]
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 19:18:06 -0500
On Mar 3, 2009, at 5:38 PM, Moose wrote:

> He admitted no expertise on global warming from other
> factors, but thought if it were true about human created greenhouse
> gas
> caused warming, there was a possibility it might save our ass/arses
> from
> freezing off in the not distant future.

Now Moose, y'know we murkins aren't supposed to understand anything
about that thing called "irony," but to my limited understanding, I
think it would be the benchmark of irony, the Mother of Ironies, as it
were, if it so happened that human-generated global warming saved our
collective arses from a fifth Pleistocene glaciation.

--Bob Iron I.C. Whitmire
www.bwp33.com