Re: [OM] TOPE Captcha's [ afterthought ]

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE Captcha's [ afterthought ]
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 12:47:53 -0300
LOL :-)

What I do think TOPE site deserves is an Index of Authors - so as if I
want to browse all of CH contributions, I could type "Ling" and a
Gallery is displayed .... in ColorIris perhaps ? _  :^)
Noticed that formerly I was able to google individual entries with ease,
not impossible now but not as easy as before.

About its Captcha, my challenge is distinguishing between similar
characters, sometimes too similar: a 'b' or a '6' ?
That's all I have to say on this necessary 'issue'. Fortunately, no need
to reenter if fail.

Fernando.