Re: [OM] (OTC) Traffic

Subject: Re: [OM] (OTC) Traffic
From: <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 19:15:10 +0000
Cc: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Wing Commander Barker or others from the UK are probably better equipped to
answer, but I distinctly recall news reports during the unpleasantness down
there that the Argentineans were exceedingly discomfited by the presence of
Ghurka troops in their vicinity. <g> (Language Police: I suspect the use of
discomfited here is correct in both the older and newer meanings. <wink>)

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com