Re: [OM] pizza, was New Bessa Pics

Subject: Re: [OM] pizza, was New Bessa Pics
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 07:43:34 -0800 (PST)
I do agree with you on the statement about the marriage between pizza and
buffalo wings.  You forgot beer tho...:)

I haven't been to Buffalo and kent tell anything about the pizza there.  Once I
wanted to live in upstate NY (Skaneateles)...my impression was that the
restaurant food is very, very good and very traditional.  Is it up to par with
Boston, Providence and NY?  I am not so sure about that...

Also, around here you can find joints that have extremely adventurous menus.
Even in sleepy Portsmouth, my town there are several places.  One of them is
West Main Pizza.  Take a look at their menu:

http://www.westmainpizza.com/menu/wmpmenu.pdf

I think Buffalo Chicken would be right up your alley...:)

Boris

P.S.  I applied at Kodak at some point, but they told me that I am not their
type...:)

Re: [OM] pizza, was New Bessa Pics

From:
AS <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>

Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2009 06:24:14 -0800 (PST)

I would say that Buffalo has the best pizza and wings! There are pizza and
wings joint on every street corner. Pizza and wings go hand in hand!