Re: [OM] pizza, was New Bessa Pics

Subject: Re: [OM] pizza, was New Bessa Pics
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 08:54:26 -0500
And in New England there seems to be a mom and pop donut shop every
quarter mile. Lots of privately owned pizza parlors on Long Island,
doing very well with Dominos, Papa Johns, Pizza Hut all mixed in.  Our
favorite, Bellagios in Farmingdale.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com