Re: [OM] IMG: a walk around Brussels

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: a walk around Brussels
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 21:16:54 +0100
Binary? I could tell a nice joke about Belgians counting only until
three.... sorry - I couldn't help that. ;-)

I was only joking, Stephan. I do remember though that my father took
me with him on a business trip (in 1958, it was) to Antwerp and that I
couldn't be served in a shop because the people working there refused
to speak Dutch - or just couldn't.

Of course I know that almost all people are bi-lingual (Dutch:
tweetalig). Many people in the Flemish part of the country speak
better Dutch than most Dutchmen do, as a matter of fact.

Frank, who will enjoy watching 'Flikken' in ten minutes from now. ;-)