Re: [OM] E-30

Subject: Re: [OM] E-30
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 21:08:22 +1100
Sure - tell me how. I left it on Auto. I can't find any report of the
WB temp. reported by PS CS3, Bridge or Lightroom. Where the hell is
the info?
I tweaked the vibrance and saturation anyway as a matter of course -
especially the green/yellow.
What I did notice was that with most of the shots I took in auto WB
and A mode, the histogram was a nice, flattish bell curve in the
middle. In other words, perfect.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx