Re: [OM] MR trip to Antarctica

Subject: Re: [OM] MR trip to Antarctica
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 16:04:28 +1100
The 10D was exceptionally strong - when I finally got a 5D to replace
mine, I was surprised by the feel of the rear thumbwheel - it felt
flimsy in comparison, as if it was half the thickness and had lesser
bearings.
One of life's disappointments. The decision to downbuild the 10D
seems to have occurred with the 20D - I still have one as a backup.
It's better than the latest double-digits and even the 5D2 but a
degree below the old brick.
All part of product line differentiation.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx