Re: [OM] Is it my imagination?NOW Hudson splashdown.

Subject: Re: [OM] Is it my imagination?NOW Hudson splashdown.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 14:46:53 +0000
That's an eternal problem, Andrew.  It's easy enough to allocate jobs
among the team for circumstances that you have trained for, but it is
extremely difficult to train for this sort of eventuality, I reckon.

I look forward to hearing or reading the transcript.  It might well
become a required lesson in CRM (Crew Resource Management) training.

The perfect angle for the landing was the most tricky part.  Too low
an angle and the rate of descent would have been too high (for a given
speed); too high and he might, I suspect, have broken the aircraft and
lost people.

Chris