[OM] Durn, gotta go on vacation.

Subject: [OM] Durn, gotta go on vacation.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 23:05:18 -0500
Durn, gotta go on vacation again.  It's tough but somebody's gotta do it
and spend a little money to keep the economy agoin'.  I'll be leavin'
for Palmetto, Florida tomorrow and be gone for about 5 weeks.  I'll be
checkin' mail from time to time but will probably be a little slower
than usual.  I may have to walk a block or two to get a signal.

Been thinkin' I might like to take a muck-about walk in the swamp with
Clyde Butcher but I don't know if the timing will work out.  5Ds aren't
waterproof though. <http://clydebutcher.com/>  I like Clyde's stuff as
much or more so than Ansel Adams.  One of my favorites bein' a cloud guy
n' all.
<http://clydebutcher.com/clyde-butcher-larger_image.cfm?largephoto=BigCypressPreserve1_L.jpg>
or this one
<http://clydebutcher.com/clyde-butcher-larger_image.cfm?largephoto=CystalRiver3_L.jpg>