Re: [OM] Bracketing for snow

Subject: Re: [OM] Bracketing for snow
From: <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 21:58:09 +0000
Cc: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I don't know a freaking thing about the science involved, but some time back I
started fiddling with curves in RAW and I like what I'm getting out of my
printer. If you use curves in ACR, it provides the use of sliders rather than
having to grip the stupid diagonal line and jerk it around. I like sliders. <g>

The thing I like best about ACR curves adjustments is really those middle two
sliders, which seem to allow to bring up detail brightness and detail without
mucking up the picture.

But like I said, I know nothing about the science, even to the point of knowing
whether your commentary on Chris's pics is the appropriate place for me to
stick my $0.02 in. <g>

--Bob
www.bwp33.com