Re: [OM] Iowa Wintertime Zuikofest

Subject: Re: [OM] Iowa Wintertime Zuikofest
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 12:14:56 +0100
I sold my last OM MD2 a year ago ago because I unintentionally used it
on the OM-4Ti as if it was my E-400.... A 36-frame film was spent in
less than two minutes, and worst of all I had brought only one spare.

One gets used so easily to digital cameras with almost unlimited
numbers of shots, that one forgets to be careful with film using the
OMs.

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.