Re: [OM] Good sounding Deal on Pre-charged NiMh, batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] Good sounding Deal on Pre-charged NiMh, batteries
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:42:40 -0500
The Tenergy claim of 85% charge left after 12 months is the same as
Eneloops.  I have 8 Eneloops and I love them.  For occasional flash
usage (just about all I do these days) I no longer have to worry about
setting aside 3 or 4 hours to charge up the higher capacity (Panasonic
2300 mah) NiMH batteries before using them.  No matter how long the
flash has been setting in the camera bag it's ready to go on a moment's
notice.  And even if the first set is fairly well depleted (from prior
usage) the second set provides backup.

Chuck Norcutt