Re: [OM] Shameless Plug Alert - B&W with Studio 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Shameless Plug Alert - B&W with Studio 2
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 18:39:37 -0500
In all this talk of digital can't equal the film/wet process I'm afraid
I don't agree.  My photo mentor and one of his assistants operate a
couple of wide carriage Epson printers and they are able to make some
really beautiful prints including black and white.  But when it came to
exhibit level prints for his portrait series of musicians in the Boston
area he sent the images off to a guy in NYC who specializes in B&W ink
jet prints.  I don't know what it cost and he never volunteered to tell
me.  But I have never seen better looking B&W prints from any process.

Chuck Norcutt