Re: [OM] Olympus Living History Farm - Family Portrait

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Living History Farm - Family Portrait
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 20:22:49 -0600

> Speaking of bags, and you mention the Slingshot. I have the 200AW version
> and find it a bit small, but I also find it becomes very uncomfortable if I
> hike
> around. I can't imagine using the 300AW version. My body just isn't what
> it used to be.

The 300AW is an odd beast.  My biggest grouse with it is that I'm a
right-shoulder person and this forces you to go left-shoulder.  It is really
taking me a bit of time to come to terms with it, but it is well made and
designed.  It is much "thicker" than the canon bag so it can handle bodies
with motordrives or batterygrips installed.

AG