Re: [OM] Peter Lik again

Subject: Re: [OM] Peter Lik again
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:17:13 +0800
Your print could be a little dark for room light then, with a traditional
photo paper print there are some 'hidden' dark tone that can be seen under
bright light and you get more dynamic range.

Generally you should increase the brightness/contrast (I use curve tool)
before send to the lab if you have asked for direct output without
adjustment. I did over a thousand outputs few years ago, all prints were
came out as expected after I have made a match of the montior to the trial
prints.

C.H.Ling