Re: [OM] Upsampling/Sharpening technology [was E system metering was Dpr

Subject: Re: [OM] Upsampling/Sharpening technology [was E system metering was Dpreview Challengesbeta: Firstwinners]
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 11:54:57 +0800
I prefer the RL version, at least it does not affect the color/saturation.
Of course if it is your intention that's ok.

When you are talking about print, different kinds of printing techniques
need different level of sharpening, offset need the most and Frontier type
need less. If you are making a small print, you need more sharpening if you
are making a giant print with a high pixel file you need less.

C.H.Ling