Re: [OM] dance photo shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] dance photo shoot
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 09:19:14 +0800
Yes, that is a good lens but I prefer the 70-200/4 IS, it has the same or
better optical quality and much lighter. Anyway, both are too expensive for
me and I enjoy using OM lenses more. I wish I had carried the OM 50-250
instead of the Tamron 70-300 so that I had not rely on the AF.

http://www.the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/Canon-Zoom-Lens-Reviews.aspx

C.H.Ling