Re: [OM] dance photo shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] dance photo shoot
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 09:48:51 +0800
If the lens has a reliable distance scale that is ok, you can just manual
focus to 14 feet and let the DOF cover the errors. When AF error happen, it
could be huge and it usually focus to the front edge, say 8-10 feet instead.

May be you have seen my photo with E520 at 14mm:

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/PC090020.jpg

I even had problem with the 11-22 at 11mm on the E-3 for objects of 8 feet
away.

BTW, the 14-42 is a F3.5-5.6 lens.

C.H.Ling