Re: [OM] The Zepplin is Coming!

Subject: Re: [OM] The Zepplin is Coming!
From: "Richard Man" <richard.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 23:34:59 -0800
It's only 40 some miles from Moffet to San Francisco, going any faster
wouldn't be much a viewing tour now, wouldn't it?!

Palo Alto is just north of Mountain View, where Moffet is, and may be they
want to see Stanford, etc. "up close" so the Zeppelin NT flightpath is
almost on top of us a lot. Today I was driving home and saw that it was
coming fast (well 77 MPH). I hopped off the car, took the E-3 from my bag
and got a few shots.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://rfman.wordpress.com