Re: [OM] OT--A few New Ones

Subject: Re: [OM] OT--A few New Ones
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 22:06:38 -0500
Thanx! The D3's resolving power is pretty spectacular when the focus
hits right.

I've thought about such a presentation of the lighthouse. The No
problem with Summer and Winter, but Spring and Fall are problems. Not
enough foliage down there for Fall, and Spring here is a synonym for
mud. But I'll keep an eye out this Spring, should it ever come, for
something to differentiate a shot from other seasons.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com