Re: [OM] Peter Lik again

Subject: Re: [OM] Peter Lik again
From: Paul <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 16:18:44 -0800
Some of them have gone a bit over-the-top with saturation. But others
are just rich and deep, and with gallery lighting almost appear to be
backlit.

May not be everyone's cup of tea, but I find the landscape pano's
breath-taking.

I just have no place in the budget for a $10,000 print, so we'll just
pick up one of his coffee table books.

"It's the miracle of Life -- ain't it good to be alive?" -- Jim Peterik

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins