Re: [OM] XA vs. Lomo for artists

Subject: Re: [OM] XA vs. Lomo for artists
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 22:54:34 -0600
Moose wrote:

> PTL, we are back on opposite sides. ;-)

Yes, our worlds are back in balance again.  Life is good.

I'm enjoying this guy's work as there is a sense of perfection in the
imperfection.  There is serious eye-flow involved here and I think he not
only understands that, but I see good use of color and contrast. His work
got my attention and I actually wouldn't mind having one of his images in my
collection.

For years I've actually tried this kind of photographic art and I'll say
that it's MUCH harder than it looks.

AG