Re: [OM] IMG: Backyard Visitor

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Backyard Visitor
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 13:15:55 +1100
We had a 'snake man' who we'd hire to visit the school with his
skinny little friends as an environmental activity.
He softened up the squeamish kids by putting geckos on them, like
little jewelled brooches. Hard to be scared of them.
He would bring a huge Olive Python, about 4m and 200mm thick in the
middle.
It would take 5-6 teenagers to lift it to shoulder height.
Wonderful beast and astonishingly heavy.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx